Sunday, January 03, 2010

a few links

Here's a great post from The Mom Creative blog about Project 365. She has lots of plans for keeping herself organized and motivated to complete it this year and I will be trying many of the same things.

Another daily 2010 project that is going to be inspiring to follow this year: A Collection A Day

Also, check out this great birthday banner that was inspired by the tutorial I posted earlier this year. I love how she made it double-sided! Crafts reDesigned

Still trying to take it easy this weekend while my hand heals up. We also did a photo shoot this morning with Wendy's sister-in-law who is visiting from California for a few days. Can't wait to share the photos with you, I know they'll be amazing! She's so creative and talented!

No comments:

Post a Comment